- Welcome New Utah Wing Staff
- 2013 Air Force Operational Evaluation
- Mon May 20, 2013
I just wanted to thank and congratulate everyone for the time and efforts put into our Successful evaluation with the Air Force. The "final" analysis from the Air Force may take a few weeks to be mailed to us, but during the out briefing they gave us the overall scores and some verbal comments.
I realize that these evaluation missions take time out of your and your family's life, but as you know, this evaluation is what "certifies" the Utah Wing to be capable to perform the ES missions as required by the Air Force, and "certifies" that they can pay the bills necessary for us to be able to train and perform those missions.
We were lucky to get this evaluation performed during a time where monies are hard to come by for the Air Force. The evaluation team figured out how to get the evaluation done for Utah, even though there were limited resources.
Our Mission Air Crews, UDF/Communications Teams, and Mission Staff around the Wing did a great job, and I am very proud of the efforts and outcomes that were shown.
In response to this, we want to encourage anyone that was on the mission, to write down comments - both good and bad - that we will review publicly in the next couple of weeks. Time/Date to be determined and announced. We want this After Action Review meeting to be a launching point where we can begin to encourage and perform continuous mission training, all around the Wing, so we are continuing to train air, ground, and mission staff throughout the year.
An announcement and a program of how we are going to do continuous training will be created after the AAR.
Thank you all again for all that you have done, and CONGRATULATIONS!
Jonathan Niedfeldt, Colonel, CAP
Utah Wing Civil Air Patrol
- Aircraft G1000 Update
- Pilots check this out.
- Utah Wing Inspector General
- Utah Wing Winter Operations
- Utah Wing has a New Aircraft - N259CP G1000 C182T
- Utah Wing JLENS support featured in CAP Volunteer magazine! Job Well done!
- Welcome new Wing Aircraft Maintenance Officer - Capt Paul Brighton.
- Welcome new St. George Squadron Commander - CMSgt Les Joslin.
- Welcome new Wing Director of Cadet Programs - Capt Michael Fernandez.
- Welcome new Safety Team.Capt Jonathan Todd, FO Tyler Budd and Cadet CMSgt Brett Coleman.
- Thank you for your efforts during the recient SAR (12/12)- from Col Wellman.
- Welcome new Weber Minuteman Squadron Commander - Capt Scott Carlisi.
- Welcome new Wing Director of Communications - Lt Cliff Rollins.
- Welcome new Wing Safety Officer - Capt Jason Mettmann.
- CAP Awarded World Peace Prize.
- Welcome new Flight Operations Officer - Capt Barry Albright.
- 2012 Utah Wing Operational Evaluation.
- Utah Wing Evaluation.
- Civil Air Patrol saves 100 lives for the year (FY 2010)
- Emergency Services training - by Col Wellman
- Of the Year Awards - October 4 by Col Wellman (Attachment - CAP-checklist.pdf)
- Urgent -- ES Alerting System - July 8 - by Col Wellman
- Utah Wing National CAP award - July 1 - by Col Wellman
- Congratulations - from State Director John Flom
- Pride in our Personal Appearance (Details)
- TSA Security requirements for Hangar USE (Details)
- Wing building keys... and access - by Col Wellman
- Utah CAP musings - by Col Wellman
- Up loading Receipts, Docs, Photos to WMIRS (1-12-10) To Utah Wing Members from Jerry Wellman.
- Utah Wing Members (9-21-09) To Utah Wing Members from Jerry Wellman.