- You will be seeing the New Utah Wing IG Poster around the Wing building.
- Check it out!
- More information on the Inspector General Program and the up coming Wing CI in the Members section under the IG tab.
- JLENS in UTWG is Mission Complete
- Just got word today that the JLENS project in the UTTR is packing up and the last of the Aerostats will be deflated tomorrow.
As it stands, JLENS in UTWG is Mission Complete and our customer expresses much gratitude for the support that UTWG has provided.
I personally want to thank all who sacrificed and participated in any and all respects to making this project a success.
Please give yourselves a pat on the back for a job well done.
JASON R. HESS, Maj, CAP
- Vote for CAP for Lightspeed Aviation Foundation Grant
- For the fifth straight year, CAP is one of the finalists in Lightspeed Aviation Foundation's Pilot's Choice Awards.
CAP & 14 other aviation-based charities are competing for grants this year based on the number of online votes each receives.
Those receiving the most votes will be awarded grants ranging from $2,000 to $10,000.
Members are encouraged to vote & encourage their friends to vote at http://www.lightspeedaviationfoundation.org/
- Voting concludes October 31, 2014
- SAREX Schedule
- August 21 - 24 - RMR Region Wide SAREX
- September 5 - 6 - Northern Coyote SAREX