- UTWG Crews: The new T206H NAVIII (N323CP) is now ready for use within the Wing.
- You will be seeing the New Utah Wing IG Poster around the Wing building.
- Check it out!
- More information on the Inspector General Program and the up coming Wing CI in the Members section under the IG tab.
- Wingspan Articles
- Wingspan articles are due so I can upload them to the publisher.
As of today I have 2 articles. In order for us to go to print I need at least an additional 10-12 one page articles with pictures.
Please email them to this email address ASAP.
I do understand we are also in the middle of our CI inspection., but we still need to get as many articles as we can so we can generate the magazine which helps the wing.
Again THANK YOU, for all your hard work.
- Disaster Relief training at UTWG HQ Sept 6-7
(FEMA Region VIII Shelter Field Guide and Points of Distribution Train-The-Trainer Workshop)
- UTWG has been allocated additional seats in this class, we now have 14 seats
If you are outside of the SLC area, travel expenses, lodging and per diem will be paid.
- Details! Agenda
- SAREX Schedule
- September 5 - 6 - Northern Coyote SAREX
- Fall Communications Conference, Sat. Sept. 27th
- More! Agenda
- Vote for CAP for Lightspeed Aviation Foundation Grant
- For the fifth straight year, CAP is one of the finalists in Lightspeed Aviation Foundation's Pilot's Choice Awards.
CAP & 14 other aviation-based charities are competing for grants this year based on the number of online votes each receives.
Those receiving the most votes will be awarded grants ranging from $2,000 to $10,000.
Members are encouraged to vote & encourage their friends to vote at http://www.lightspeedaviationfoundation.org/
- Voting concludes October 31, 2014