days remaining until the 2017 Utah Wing Conference
May 20, 2017 at 8:00 AM
Shepherd Union Building, Weber State University, Ogden, Utah
- 2017 Utah Wing Conference
- Early Bird pricing extended to 25 April, 2017 - Register Now!
- New Vice Commander (select)
- 03/17, 2017
It is my honor to announce that Lt Col Jason Hess has been selected as the next Utah Vice Wing Commander.
He will continue in his current role as Utah Wing Director of Operations until the Utah Wing Conference which is 20 May 2017, expected to be at Hill AFB Air Museum.
Join with me to congratulate Jason on his new position!
Lt Col Michael Fernandez, CAP
Utah Vice Wing Commander
- Next Utah Wing Commander
- 03/10, 2017
It is my honor to announce that RMR Col Kettell has selected Lt Col Mike Fernandez as the next Utah Wing Commander.
He will continue in his current role as Utah Wing Vice Commander until the Utah Wing Conference which is 20 May 2017 expected to be at Hill AFB Air Museum. Before that date, Lt Col Fernandez will be building his new staff to take over on that date. Join with me to Congratulate Mike on his new position!
Jon Niedfeldt (current) Utah Wing Commander
*Col Jonathan Niedfeldt, CAP*
- Wing Patch Project
- Interested in submitting your ideas for a new Utah Wing Patch.
- More Information about submitting your ideas!
- Professional Development courses
- Please sign up for the course applicable to your progression in the CAP professional development program.
- More Information!
- 2017 Wingspan Articles Due
- It’s that time again. Please sent your articles for the 2017 issue of UTWG Wing Span ASAP!
- More Information!
- 2017 Wingspan Article Submission
- Thank you to everyone who submitted articles and photos for the last issue of Wing Span! We submitted more articles than we ever have and the publisher had great praise for what they received!
However, due to space limitations, we had so many articles they won't all be published. If you do not see your article in this edition please don't fret! It is already in the lineup for the next issue.
With Summer activities well underway we are asking you to keep notes and photos of your activities to fill the next issue.
If any of our cadets would like to submit articles, please contact your unit's PAO or commanding officer. We would like to hear from our cadets and encourage them to send in publications.
We would like to hear what activities you have been doing in your units, including participation with other units or Wing activities, any upcoming activities, promotion and achievement announcements (cadets and senior members), if you have any donations or fundraisers to recognize and people to thank for them and any photos you have to go along with these articles. (have a caption with your photo)
Thank you for all you do to help support the wing with articles.
Please note, due to some technical issues with our previous yahoo email, all communications, including *Wing Span Articles need to be submitted to UTWGPAO@cap.gov
Wing Span Requirements/How-to submit
Please have your articles sent to UTWGPAO@cap.gov
2Lt. Jenifer Marzo
Utah Wing Public Affairs Officer