- 2014 Utah Wing Conference
- Mon Apr 21, 2014.
Time is running out! Registration ends THIS Saturday 26 April 2014.
We have an exciting CAP Wing Conference planned for 10 May this year, with several tracks of training and discussion planned for the day, and a wonderful banquet for the evening.
We have several guests who will be in attendance:
- Col Larry Myrick, Special Adviser to Gen Carr
- Bobbie-Jean Tourville, Chief, Professional Development, NHQ
- Pat Morley, Utah Division of Aeronautics
The guests will be speaking and will provide a State and National prospective of current and future activities of the Civil Air Patrol.
If you have not already done so, you can sign up THREE (3) different ways!
1) Talk to your Unit Commander
2) Contact Valerie Salt at the Utah Wing Headquarters
3) Sign up online at http://www.eventbrite.com/e/2014-cap-utah-wing-conference-tickets-10830019881
NOTE: Method #3 has an "extra" minimal charge to process credit cards
Last NOTE: If you have any concerns or questions, please feel free to contact me, your local Unit Commander, or any staff member for answers or support!
Registration ENDS this Saturday night, so get registered before Saturday night, and we will see you all at Fort Douglas on the University of Utah campus at the 2014 CAP Utah Wing Conference!
JONATHAN NIEDFELDT, Colonel, CAP
Utah Wing Civil Air Patrol
- Exercise - SAREX VITAL CONNECTION REQ-14-3684 Alert - Exercise
- Exercise will be held April 16 through April 23, 2014.
- Announcement Details
- Utah Wing Maintenance Officer
- Maj Allyn Merrell has accepted the position of UTWG Maintenance Officer.
- Please provide him your support in this new assignment.
- The 2014 Utah Wing Encampment will be held at Camp Williams Army Base in Bluffdale, Utah.
- The Encampment will begin on Tuesday, June 24th with graduation held on Tuesday, July 1st 2014
- Check out the Cadet Programs page for more information.