days remaining until the 2016 Utah Wing Conference
May 14, 2016 at 8:00 AM
Utah Valley Convention Center, 220 West Center Street, Provo, Utah 84601
|Information/Registration Breakout Sessions|
- Professional Development courses
- Please sign up for the course applicable to your progression in the CAP professional development program.
- More Information!
- Utah Wing has a new Cessna C172S - N786CP
- UTWG Members Selected as RMR Annual Award Winners!
- 2016 Wingspan Article Submission
- It's that time again! Wing Span Articles Due May 1.
2d Lt Jenifer Marzo is going to be in charge of Wing Span and is in need of your articles!
(DO NOT sent to Steve Miller's email)
We would like to hear what activities you have been doing in your units, including participation with other units or Wing activities, any upcoming activities, promotion and achievement announcements (cadets and senior members), if you have any donations or fundraisers to recognize and people to thank for them and any photos you have to go along with these articles. (have a caption with your photo)
We would also like to include articles and photos from our Cadets! Please encourage at least one cadet article from your unit, new cadets to officers. We want to hear what our cadets are experiencing around the state.
Thank you for all you do to help support the wing with articles.
Please have your articles sent to email@example.com no later than May 1.